If you release a game that uses DUMB, please let me know! Contact details are in the documentation. I'll need the name of the program, a URL to a website from which the game can be downloaded, and brief details on who the author or authors are. I don't promise to link to every game that uses DUMB, but don't let that put you off asking!
If you find any broken links, please let me know.
- Alex the Allegator 4, by Johan Peitz, music by Anders Svensson
- Ashes, by Nathan Smith and Bram Vaessen, music by DarkDread
- Desert of Doom, by Dustin Dettmer and Inphernic, music by Inphernic
- Flash Flood, by Matthew Leverton
- Fruitworm, by Elias Pschernig, music by Louis Gorenfeld
- HalfLight: Crusade, by David Grace, music by Zachary Hudson and Ben Stone
- Kraptor, by Kronoman
- Paintball Party, by Todd Cope
- Pong Ultra, by Hard Rock
- Raptor, by Jon Rafkind
- Red Pixel 2, by Peter Wang and David Wang, music by Oskar Aitaja
- Reflexion, by Inphernic
- Relaze, by BAF/BAFSoft
- Set Up Us The Bomb !!! by Bob, CJ and yours truly, music by CJ's friend Alberto
- Sheep 2, by yours truly, featuring real piano music: Chopin Études Opus 10 Numbers 4, 8 and 12 (The Revolutionary Study) performed by yours truly, played using DUMBOGG
- Shippy1984, by Ryan Broomfield
- TeleHack, by yours truly. This game uses undocumented parts of DUMB; please don't try to do so yourself without talking to me first (IRC is a good place for this; see DUMB's readme.txt). Think of TeleHack as a preview of what DUMB will be able to do in the future. Click the link for more information.
- UFO2000, started by Alexander Ivanov and now a community project.